As a Wellingborough Homes tenant, we expect you to treat your home, neighbours and local area with care and respect. This is part of your conditions of tenancy (the rules which allow you to stay in your home).
Examples of unacceptable behaviour include:
- Noise nuisance
- Intimidation or harassment
- Domestic violence
- Nuisance from pets and animals, including fouling of public and communal areas
- Violence or threats of violence
- Damaging or threatening to damage another person’s possessions or property
- Behaviour that targets people because they are seen as ‘different’ in some way
- Using your home for illegal or immoral purposes
- Repairing vehicles in public areas
- Unlawful tipping of rubbish/waste
- Inappropriate use of public facilities
- Vandalism and graffiti.
If you, your family members or visitors to your home fail to meet the tenancy conditions, we will take action against you and/or the person causing the problem. This is very important as in the worst situations we will ask the courts for possession of your home.